Full text of "Iowa DOT emails -- Exempt vehicles"

Lefleur-Ostrum, Shelly [DOT]
Monday, May 23, 2011 9:37 AM
Ryburn, Tim [DAS]
RE: vehicle tag

The sticker is ready. It can be picked up. I will need to know who is picking the sticker up and they will
need to bring ID. Or it can be mailed to the agency as well.

Whatever you want to do.

Thanks
Shelly